What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A step by step guide to build a playhouse for your children
- Providing you with the absolute best plans and schematics for building any playhouse
- Guiding you in building a playhouse from start to finish
- Showing you how to build a playhouse in your back yard
- Showing you how to build a playhouse for your children
- Giving you 10 playhouse plans to get started
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Playhouse Plans scores 72.21/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.plansforplayhouse.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $10.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: plansforplayhouse.com you’ll also be taken through to plansforplayhouse.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)